No historical data this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No historical data this morning

Haven't been able to get ANY historical data on CL 10-13 this morning, at lest the last hour or so.
    Error message "Error loading chart data for CL 10-13 Nymex: Connection to data server is busy or not available right now. Please try again later."

I use Zenfire/Mirus.

Anyone else having this problem? Any known problems with zenfire this morning?

-Tim

Hello Tim,

I do not have any other reports of this but the message that you are getting indicates that you were disconnected from the historical data server.

You may restart NinjaTrader and and try to load up the chart again to get the data.

Let us know if the issue persists after restarting NinjaTrader.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks JC. Just wanted to make sure the problem was isolated to my computer before re-starting as I would lose all my chart data accumulated so far this morning.

I did reboot and now there is all histrorical data ok. But why did this has happened in the first place this morning? I started NT after restarting my computer this morning in the first place and there were no connection to historical data.

Thanks,
      Tim

Comment

Hello Tim,

This happens when a large amount of Historical Data is requested. The Historical Data Server will disconnect the connection to keep the server from slowing down so that all other users will still have fast connection.

Most likely when this happened is that a number of users were requesting a large amount of Historical Data which was bogging down the server to get this message. A simple restart of NinjaTrader will allow other users to download the Historical Data, and reconnect you to the Historical Data Servers.
        JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:13 AM
        1 response
        0 likes