Kagi ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kagi ?

I have a Kagi ? I am using Kagi as more of an indicator so I have it set up at the bottom of my chart overlay-ed with the MACD my? is how can I get the KAGI To auto adjust its time frame when doing Multi Time Frame analysis? The Kagi tends to stretch the chart if its time frame is to far away from the rest of the Indicators and Instruments and changing it by hand again and again is well time consuming.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

What you have outlined is the expected behavior of multi-series charts. When adding two or more Data Series to a chart, the property "Equidistant bar spacing" will automatically be set to "False" within the Chart Properties window resulting in the display which you see here. Unfortunately, there is no way around this when using multi-series charts.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

How about taking settings for the Kagi and creating a custom indicator that would allow this option to be set differently is this be possible?? i have done some light programming in my past and webmaster my own website this may make a great first C# project for me. I would also imagine I wouldn't be the first person to want to do some thing like this perhaps you guys should consider this option for future versions.

Comment

Hello,

The behavior would be the same with a custom indicator and it would be quite the task to try to work around this with custom programming. With that said, enhancing this functionality is on our development team's list of future considerations and I will add your reply as a vote in for this feature.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes