Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

shortcut key combination to cycle thru charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shortcut key combination to cycle thru charts?

Is there an NT navigation shortcut key combination [e.g.] cntl+F3, defined to cycle for viewing thru several charts which are maximized to full screen display mode [i.e.] the charts are stacked up full screen like cards in a card deck?

Hello joemiller,

While, there is not a function built into NinjaTrader that will do this there is a feature inside of Windows Vista and above called Flip 3D that will do something like this for you that can look into at the following link.
    Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

Also, the Alt + Tab key combination works well too.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

cannot acitvate Aero Flip 3D

thanks for the response JC.

I went to the link you suggested and I do have windows 7 so apparently Aero Flip 3D is on my computer somewhere. maybe I have to do some sort of install or activation? I am continuing to try to figure it out. in the meantime any comments/suggestions will be appreciated.
      Last edited by joemiller; 08-29-2013, 05:19 AM. Reason: no title

Comment

Hello joemiller,

You may use the just the Alt + Tab combination to switch active windows that should work on any version of Windows.

As to look into your Aero not working you may try to go through the Microsoft Fix-it utility to see if this can resolve it at the following link.
        Describes Microsoft easy fix solutions and how to use them. "Microsoft easy fix" was formerly known as "Microsoft Fix it."
        JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am going to hang up this effort for a while because the feature is of relatively low priority. The Alt + Tab combination displays a small 1 inch by 4 inch rectangle with small images of many system windows, and does not even give me the NT charts I want to cycle view thru. in any event, your help is much appreciated.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post alifarahani  
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH