Lines drawn in separate workspaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lines drawn in separate workspaces

I like to keep an eye on a daily chart, yet mainly trade from two screena that have smaller time frames on them - one is for 30/60 and the other for smaller - zooming in and out from 1-10 min. When I am drawing lines/Fibs on the main 2 charts, I have it set to "all charts" so that I can see the lines/fibs on both of the time frames, however I do not want them to show up on the daily chart. I setup the daily chart in a different workspace, however it still shows the lines/fibs from my other workspace.

Is there a way to have a separate workspace that has it's own lines/fibs? If for example I draw a Fib line on the 60 min and select "60 min only" it won't show up on my other primary screen so this won't work. Seems odd that a line drawn in one workspace will be drawn in completely separate workspace's chart.

Please advise if I am doing something wrong.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

At this time, drawing objects would be applied to all charts of the same instrument even in different workspaces when the 'apply to all charts' option is used. There is not currently a way to specify that the object apply to some but not all charts of the same instrument however this is something which our development staff is looking in to other ways of handling in the future.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post zstheorist  
    Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes