Terrible missreporting when a strategy is on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible missreporting when a strategy is on

Hi ninjas, I've already posted a previous note about this, but maybe is not titled correctly to get some attention.

I've developed a very simple Algo that before going totally "live" with real money, I took another trial. The Algo has very simple orders when a couple of conditions are true, the orders are at market as: EnterLong(100000, "BUY"); or EnterShort(100000, "BUY").

Last night I put the algo to work, which began to trigger orders as expected. The problem is that something happens that the order and list of executions got lost that I get non reliable reports at all. Several pages and reports don't match. Apparently the page "strategy" is the only one which got the info updated.

This miss-reporting and orders messed up makes me feel uncomfortable to go "live"; and I'd like to address these errors, by checking the system, from basic setting until executions and reports.

Please somebody from support team available to solve this.

Thanks
    Last edited by pstrusi; 09-03-2013, 01:10 AM.

pstrusi, I will review your email and other forums post as well and get back in touch - for the future, we would appreciate if you could only choose one way of creating a support request, as otherwise it could potentially mean teaming us up to assist which we would for sure try to avoid for highest team efficiency. Thanks for keeping that in mind.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand,

I apologize for my distraction yesterday, cause I didn't realize that was a holiday; it wasn't my intention to overload the team with my request, I hope you can understand this and realizing that's not my normal behavior.

Best regards

Comment

No worries Pierre, thanks for clarifying that for us - just replied to your email as well.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post inanazsocial  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes