Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Daily bars dates are the same

Hello,

It's something strange on my daily chart. I've got 2 last bars with the same date. I tried Default 24/7 and my local time forex session.
    Screenshots are attached.

On my IBrokers daily chart dates are OK/

What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Sergey
    Attached Files

Hello Sergey,

Does it make a difference if you right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'? If not, please disconnect IB and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if data is loaded as expected.

If the issue remains, please exit NinjaTrader and go to C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.

If both bars are still timestamped the same, please tell me what TWS version you have installed. You can check this at Help-->About TradersWorkStation.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

With specific session templates I can easily produce daily FOREX bars such that two consecutive bars have the same date (NinjaTrader bug). But these bars do have different time stamps, unlike the case explained below.

However, I have seen false dates with daily data from Interactive Brokers some time ago. This was a specific problem of the NinjaTrader/Interactive Brokers API and specificly affected traders East of Athens (GMT+2 or earlier). The solution in this case was to use daily data from Kinetick EOD via first-connecting to Kinetick and second-connecting to Interactive Brokers.

I am not sure though, whether this case is similar or different.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post bmartz
      by bmartz

Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes