Delayed BarChart data not refreshing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delayed BarChart data not refreshing

Hello, After searching the threads for similar issues i thought i would post a more specific post in case it is related to BarChart data feed.
    I subscribe to Barchart for realtime Forex and some CBOT contracts. As per their agreement it states and was confirmed that delayed data is available for other Futures contracts ie CME. In this instance i understand i need to refresh/reload historical data but this does not appear to work - the delay for barchart is 10minutes. I also noted on another thread that the Session template should be set to Default 24/7 which i tried and after loading once correctly the delayed data; subsequent requests did not work. Indeed i tried to switch to other Session templates and back again but to no avail.
    Is there a sequence or specific setup to retrieve the delayed data for Futures or other delayed data eg equities for a Barchart connection?

Many thanks AJ

So that we may test your connection credentials on our end end, can you please send me your configuration file to support at ninjatrader dot com? Do not attach it to this forum post

You will find your configuration file in the following directory:
    (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml
    Once located, please attach the config.xml file to an email to support at ninjatrader dot com

In your email please let us know that you are having trouble viewing Futures charts.

Look forward to assisting you further.
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
    0 responses