Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to connect live Chinese stock and futures data

Hi Team,

If I want connect live Chinese stock and futures data to Ninja trader, what do I need to do? it seems for American stocks, ninja trader is quite capable of handling stock live data, what about live Chinese stock data?

If I need to have some interface developed before connection, would some one kindly point me to the right area where I can find people with right expertise? if needed, I am willing to pay to make it happen?

Many thanks.

Lux

Hello Lux,

Please note that we are not a data feed provider ourselves. You will need to connect to a supported data feed provider to receive data in NinjaTrader. See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support. Unfortunately we do not have information listed which provider supports Chinese stock and futures data. Please check this with the provider.

The matrix will list 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Zen-Fire and CQG.

The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at a supported broker partner that uses the broker technology in question. They will provide data in NinjaTrader and will allow you to trade your account at your broker.

The 'data feeds only' will only provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information, which you enter upon creating a connection.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you, Jason.

Thank you so much.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ZenCortexCLICK