Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

unable to get ES 09-13 charts this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to get ES 09-13 charts this morning.

Zenfire reporting that globex data is unavailable on intraday.
    the daily charts shows a gap from 1630 close yesterday to 1680 open today. Is that right?

I'm having issues with some others too. Is it a ninja database issue or market data? - thanks

Edit - I just saw the sticky about reporting charts. If noone comes back on this post to say its a global issue I'll raise an email with the required info. Thanks
    Last edited by ninjauser; 09-11-2013, 06:54 AM.

Hello ninjauser,

Thank you for your post.

I am not seeing any missing data intra-day for the ES 09-13. Can you attach a screenshot to your response of your ES 09-13 chart with the missing data or gap?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

I'll reload all my chart data first ...ninja hasn't been very good at staying correct for the last few months.

I just read a stick which concerns me though...looks like it's from way back in 2010 about 64bit zenfire having an issue with non-us setups.

I am a non-us user running 64bit and wonder if this has been the cause of all my issues of late. I started using 64bit a few months ago

Is this warning still in effect (all way back from 2010)
      should I go back to 32bit?

thnx

Comment

Hello ninjauser,

Thank you for your response.

Zen-Fire is supported in 64 bit for NinjaTrader, there are currently no advisories on using Zen-Fire with 64 bit NinjaTrader.

Comment

Hmm...looks like I saw a stick from a beta forum...not sure why that was.
          here is the screen shot of the daily. seems I'm not getting anything from betwrrn the 3rd sept to 10th sept.
          this is happening far too much for my liking. It seesm to be when I start to use volume charts. I have not noticed this happen when i used minutes and periodic only. I have seen it 3 or 4 times now after I have introduced volume charts. especially big ones like 100000vol.
          I still dont get any updates 1440min chart (now giving me a single bar) and many other charts only give me today's data.
          All the previous times it's happened have ended up with me re-installing from scratch.

Is this zenfire or ninja at fault? which do I need to change to get good data?

thnx

ps 1440min is set for 10days data - similar chart and days with the hourly and others.
          connecting via latest version of NT (2 weeks ago) to Zenfire and the broker is mirusfutures.
          PC is asus i7 laptop plent mem and space windows 8 standard edition
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ninjauser; 09-11-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Hello ninjauser,

Thank you for your response.

The real-time data is supplied from Zen-Fire while the historical data is from the NinjaTrader servers. Unfortunately, your screenshot did not come through on the last reply. If you prefer please send the screenshot attached to an e-mail to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick - 916237' in the subject line.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes