Data Cyclic Redundancy Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Cyclic Redundancy Error

I've been getting a data cyclic redundancy error message when trying to load 200+ days of 800 tick data for the 6J contract. The problem only manifests itself on the 6J. No problem loading less than 100 days of 800 tick data. No problem loading 200+ days of 800 tick data for any other contract. I can load 200+ days of 6J using other types of data (5minute, 15minute RenkoHybrid, range) with no issues. Only the tick data is a problem.

The reason I'm loading that much data is for a monthly average noise/range indicator.

I've tried repairing the database, resetting the database, re-installing ninjatrader and deleting both the .sdf and .mdf files and nothing fixed the problem.

Any idea why only the 6J contract using tick data would be affected and what needs to be done to correct the problem?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send us a note at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and refer to this post.

In this note please let us know the following:
    - To which datafeed provider you’re connected. You can see this in the lower left corner of the control center in the green colored box
    - What version of NinjaTrader you have installed. Our current release is V7.0.1000.15 which you can check under Help--> About
    - Can you include your log file. You can find this under Windows Start menu--> Documents--> NinjaTrader 7-->Log-->log.20130918.txt.

Attach this file to the email as well
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_VinceB; 09-20-2013, 06:47 AM.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post elirion
    by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
    0 responses