How to choose Kineticks RT symbols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to choose Kineticks RT symbols?

I have basic subscription for Kinetick's 100 real-time symbols. How can I define in NT these symbols?

Hello,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

NinjaTrader will have the majority of these symbols pre-mapped by default after installing.

You can view these instruments in the Instrument Manager.
    • Click Tools -> Instrument Manager

For instruments that are not pre-mapped you can add these by first looking the instruments settings up from the exchange, look up the symbol to use for your provider, and then in the Instrument Manager:
    • Click the Add button -> enter the settings for the symbol, tick size, point value, currency, and select the exchange in the exchange list
    • Click the Misc tab -> add the symbol mapping for your provider
    • Click OK -> click OK

As an example, below is a link to the contract specifications for the popular symbol ES (S&P 500 eMini), a link to the symbol lookup for Kinetick, and a screenshot of how these settings look in NinjaTrader for Kinetick.
    ES Contract Specifications - http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equi...fications.html

Kinetick Symbol Lookup - https://www.kinetick.com/support#Symbol-Search
    Attached Files
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks,

but

I have 834 instruments in my Instrument Manager. I have basic (for 100 symbols real-time) Kinetick's subscription. How can I know 100 real-time instruments from 834? Where is the list of real-time instruments? Is list of real-time instruments fixed or I can make any instrument from Instrument Manager real-time? If yes then how?

Comment

Hello Se.Win.Nick,

With the Kinetick basic subscription you will have access to delayed data and historical data for all supported instruments with Kinetick.

The 100 symbol limit means you can access 100 symbols simultaneously at any one time, such as in a Market Analyzer. This is not a specific list of symbols, and you will have access to all the symbols for which are included real-time with your subscription, and delayed and historical data for those that you are not subscribed to.

For real-time data you must be subscribed to real-time data for the exchange your instruments trade on.

You can find out more information by contacting Kinetick.
        https://www.kinetick.com/support
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post sightcareclickhere  
        Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM