Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better ProAm on Candles

HI,

I am using the Better ProAm indicator but I want to display the information on candles rather than the OHLC bars that it is suggested by the author. The problem with this is that the indicator plots yellow or blue bars when the conditions are present. If I apply this to Candles I lose the close information for each candles plot. So I do not know if the candle closed higher or lower than it opened. I have tried all sorts of things to overcome this situation but cannot achieve the desired outcome.

Can anybody assist me achieve this?
    Attached Files

Hello PeterBrazel,

I am not familiar with "Better ProAm indicator" so I am not sure about what colors the bars are going to be changed to. I would imagine that the Blue and Yellow color may tell the difference if it was an up bar or a down bar.

You can hold the middle mouse button down to open up the “Mini Data Box” to display the open, high, low, and close of the bar that your mouse is hovered over. Note that the “Mini Data Box” will only be displayed when you hold the middle mouse button down.

For more information about the Data Box on a chart you may view the following link.

This way you will be able to tell if the close is higher than the open or vise versa.

Let us know if this helps outs.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks JC,

Yes I am aware of the manual bar by bar feature using the mouse. The blue and yellow bars are indicator triggers. I have located an indicator that can change the colour of the outline depending on the close.

Cheers

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
      0 responses
      1 view