Problem with Interactive Brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Interactive Brokers

I know its not a problem of Ninjatrader, but i cant get any information from IB. No hotline is open... But maybe someone knows that problem here.

I cant log in in my account of interactive brokers -> username or password incorrect. But it is correct for sure (100%)! What is wrong? Did someone get into my account or is the server just down? (Than it would be a strange error info)...

I hope someone can help me!

Thank you!

Interactive Brokers does its server maintenance on Saturdays.

However, I just tested it and I can access my Interactive Brokers account from here.

So maybe somebody stole your password and changed it. In that case you will get a message "username or password incorrect".

Originally posted by plizer View Post
    I know its not a problem of Ninjatrader, but i cant get any information from IB. No hotline is open... But maybe someone knows that problem here.

I cant log in in my account of interactive brokers -> username or password incorrect. But it is correct for sure (100%)! What is wrong? Did someone get into my account or is the server just down? (Than it would be a strange error info)...

I hope someone can help me!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Harry; 10-05-2013, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Oh great! And I cant get a contact to IB because all hotlines are down! A bank without a emergency hotline? What can I do?

Comment

Hello plizer,

Have you doubled checked to make sure that the "Caps" lock or "Num" lock is not enabled which can make your password be in correct?

Also, have you tried logging in to your IB account on their website?

If so, the the only other thing that I am aware of that you may try to do is sent them an email to see if you can get a response faster from them or at least report that something is wrong.

I have tried looking an alternative, contact method but all of them seem to be closed besides email.
        JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

IB Login not working

I'm having the same issue today logging in through the IB Trader Workstation app.. I thought someone had stolen my password too but I'm able to login to the Account Management page on interactivebrokers.com using the same info, so that isn't the case. Glad I'm not the only one having this problem today..sounds like a problem on their side. I will update my TWS app to the latest version to make sure that isn't the problem. BTW, this occurs regardless of whether you are starting TWS inside NinjaTtrader or launching it on its own.

Comment

IB Login Fixed

FYI this has been fixed, I'm able to login with TWS today.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DanielSanMartin