Some charts not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some charts not updating

My Forex workspace is comprised of 8 Forex charts. Some are updating and some are not? All charts have the same data series settings [see attached].
    Attached Files

Hello joemiller,

Can you please check the items listed at the link below which can explain why charts do not receive realtime data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I checked the items listed in the link and none applied to my situation.
      I had 100 charts in 13 workspaces so I closed 11 workspaces, leaving a forex workspace and an ETF workspace.
      after that all 8 forex charts started updating. however ETF charts in the ETF workspace still do not update even though some of the chart session templates were changed to default 24x7?

Comment

Do you receive realtime data if you select an ETF in a Dynamic SuperDOM? If so, what happens if you windowlink the Dynamic SuperDOM to a chart? You can windowlink windows by selecting the same color for the L button in the upper right corner.

Are you able to receive realtime data if you select the ETF's in a Market Analyzer or in the Control Center-->Orders-tab?

To what data feed provider do you connect in NinjaTrader?

Comment

The 8 ETFs started updating all of a sudden at 945 am, and the 8 forex charts are now working ok.

Thanks for all the debugging suggestions but I have no idea about the concepts you describe, and I just plain don’t have time to research it.

I have only two workspaces open now [ie] with 8 forex charts and 8 ETF charts. Seems like I shouldn’t be having all this trouble with such a simple situation so I must be doing something very wrong … especially since my data feed is kinetick live which is NT’s data feed.

Could you possibly take a look at my setup by logging onto my computer with your remote control program?

Comment

Hello joemiller,

Can you please send me your log and trace files first, so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Some charts not updating' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Jon17
            by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM