X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emuns
    replied
    Hello sledge,
    my problem was caused by conflict with another bar type which I also use. However thank you for your notice.

Leave a comment:

• sledge
    replied
    Originally posted by emuns View Post
    Hello,
    I created new file and put it to: C:\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type. But it is not on the list of the bar types in a chart... I don´t understand how to use/open @BarTypes.cs file...
    I have successfully added a bartype in an indicator, in fact it was very easy and works.

2 problems:

1) You still do need to restart to test any changes.
    2) Print doesn't work. (Won't compile!). But I was able to open a StreamWriter and was able to debug my code logic.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickH
    replied
    Hello emuns,

Thank you for your post.

When creating custom bar types and then placing them in the directory, make sure to compile your NinjaScript files by going to Tools > Edit NinjaScript > Indicator > select any indicator > OK > then press F5 on your keyboard when the NinjaScript Editor loads, if there are no errors restart NinjaTrader.

Once this is complete the custom bar type should appear in the DataSeries menu.

Leave a comment:

• emuns
    replied
    Hello,
    I created new file and put it to: C:\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type. But it is not on the list of the bar types in a chart... I don´t understand how to use/open @BarTypes.cs file...

Leave a comment:

• birdog
    replied
    ok...thanks Patrick

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickH
    replied
    Hello Greg,

Thank you for your post.

You will find all Bar Types in the following directory on your PC: (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type > they will be in the @BarTypes.cs.

DO NOT EDIT the @BarTypes.cs file but create a new file and use the @BarTypes.cs as a guide. There is no documentation on Custom Bar Types as this is unsupported.

Leave a comment:

• birdog
    started a topic NT Bar Type Modification

NT Bar Type Modification

Hi there...

Could you send me a copy of the NT bar type Line Break? I would like to modify it.

Or, where can I find it in the local machine. I can not find it in the NT 7 folders.

Greg

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Jon17
by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
0 responses