Resetting performance data on SIM account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resetting performance data on SIM account

Running Ninja 6.0.1000.9. I am trying different strategies and would like to reset the data under the performance tab in control center to zero to check different results. I know how to reset the cash value under Control Center/Options/Simulator but cant find how to reset performance data. The sim is really excellent with the ability to track everything you do.....if performance could be reset to try another strategy it would make everything a lot easier. I ve done a search of the forum for this and have not found out how to do it...additionally I ve searched the help section of the program likewise and have not found anything.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Note that resetting the sim account does not remove the performance data from a past ATM strategy or past trades. Removing past data is what I need to do to not corrupt a fresh ATM strategy result

Regards and thanks
    \
    Carr

carrmcc,

On the control center under Tools > Options > Misc Tab you can click the "Reset DB" to clear out all trade records across all accounts. HTH
    whitmark
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Whitmark Development

Comment

Thanks very much..... That helps quite a bit in my strategy testing. I assume this will not erase ATM strategies only the trade history correct???

Now if I could just get sorted out how to add the large S&P contract to the instrument manager I would be ok....
      Thanks very much for your info.
      Carr

Comment

Just answered my own question..... it gave me a list of what would and would not be reset when I did the proceedure.....thanks again

Carr

Comment

You're welcome. Also remember you can create as many Sim accounts as you need (Sim102, TestAcct, etc) and run different versions or paramter sets of your strategies concurrently on different charts. "Reset DB" will clear the history out of all of them including any live accounts you have.

Regards,

Whitmark
          whitmark
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Whitmark Development

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by XXtrader, Today, 11:30 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes