Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How can I only hear sounds only from 1 particular account and the general NT notices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I only hear sounds only from 1 particular account and the general NT notices)

Hi

How can I only hear sounds only from 1 particular account and the general NT notices?

I am running multiple strategies but only want to hear sound from 1 (or a select group of live accounts) particular account and the NT general notices about connections etc.

How can I do that?

Hello birdog,

Thank you for your post.

You would need to disable the sounds and alerts on the strategies you do not want to hear. Only enable the sound sand alerts in your strategy for the accounts you want.

For information on Alerts and Sounds in NinjaScript please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ug_methods.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I mean, actually, the sound for entry and exits or anything to do that the general NT notify us about when a strategy is running. I don't have any actual built in sounds inside the strategy itself or the indicators within that are active.

Last edited by birdog; 10-10-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying - you can only turn then on / off for all orders - strategies. If you want to individually control, you could monitor for the events in your script only and then issue the sounds / alerts as desired and just turn all else off in the general menu.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes