Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

'days to load' not included in default template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'days to load' not included in default template?

apparently 'days to load' is not included when one does a chart default template load.
    i want to change 'days to load' from 60 to 365 for 100 charts. is there is faster way to do it than one chart at a time?

Originally posted by joemiller View Post
    apparently 'days to load' is not included when one does a chart default template load.
    i want to change 'days to load' from 60 to 365 for 100 charts. is there is faster way to do it than one chart at a time?
    I would not do it on the default template, though I see no reason why it would not work.

Try saving a new template, then reload the charts with the new template. As these are existing charts, even if you used the default template, you are going to have to reload the template on each chart anyway.

Comment

Hello joemiller,

You are correct that a Chart Template is not going to save the "Days to load" since it is going to be Instrument and Period Type independent.

The only way to save the "Day to load" would be to set a default for a period type. So for example on a minute chart, right click inside of the chart, select Data Series, change to "Days to load" to what you would like, then Right click in the right panel and you will see a "Set Default For 'Minute' Period". This way when you bring up a new chart or change a charts period type from Day to Minute it will load the amount of "Days to load" that you have set.

Happy to be of further assistance.
      JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post rdtdale
      by rdtdale