Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data Not Loading

Hi

When I opened NT today none of the overnight data has loaded in the charts. It was just showing the one minute bar for that minute. When I went to "Reload All Historical Data" it was greyed out. I shut down and reopened NT several times and rebooted my computer, but it was the same. I'm using the latest version of NT and I'm with Mirus with the ZenFire feed. Thoughts? I know I can send you my log file, but that takes time. Other thoughts to fix this this morning? Thanks.
    Last edited by bce111; 10-22-2013, 08:50 AM.

Same with my NT... Mirus, ZenFire.

Comment

Same problem here. Load Historical Data is greyed out. Tried same remedial actions with no joy.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your reports.

There has been a switch to a Backup Historical Data server that should have resolved this.

Please restart NinjaTrader to be able to get connected to the new server to be able to get Historical Data once again.

Let me know if you are not able to get Historical Data after the restart.
        JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am having this issue this morning. I am using CQG as my data provider. Is there issues with the server today?

Comment

Hi DHumble, thanks for your post.

There have been no reported issues with CQG servers this morning. However, there were some reported issues with the demo CQG servers last night.

To resolve what you are experiencing, I recommend the following steps:

* If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
            * Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 7 folder.
            * Restart your modem and (if applicable) router, then test to see if you experience the same.
            <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
            Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick