ATM Strategy Not placing Orders Correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Strategy Not placing Orders Correctly

Hi. I have a strategy called ES-JP-3-TARGETS for the ES which places 3 separate profit targets and 3 different stops with 4 contracts.

Sometimes it will place the order correctly and other times it will place all 4 stops and profit targets at the same price once I enter the market. How can I upload you my log file so you can troubleshoot this as I can't see anything wrong with the ATM strategy and it works sometimes.

I am using Multi-broker and placing orders through Zenfire with NT 64 BIT VERSION: 7.0.1000.16

Thanks

Hello trumpy,

Thank you for your note.

Could it be the issue only occurs when you are already in a position with ATM orders and you submit a new order with an ATM strategy attached?

If so, you will need to re-select the ATM strategy before submitting the additional entry order. That way the ATM orders will not be combined.

You can automate this by right clicking in the SuperDOM/ChartTrader and select 'Properties'. Set 'ATM Strategy Selection Mode' to 'KeepSelectedAtmStrategyTemplateOnOrderSubmission' . This way you do not have to re-select your ATM strategy before you submit your additional entry order. More information can be found at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post CactusMan  
    Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes