ATM Strategy Not placing Orders Correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Strategy Not placing Orders Correctly

Hi. I have a strategy called ES-JP-3-TARGETS for the ES which places 3 separate profit targets and 3 different stops with 4 contracts.

Sometimes it will place the order correctly and other times it will place all 4 stops and profit targets at the same price once I enter the market. How can I upload you my log file so you can troubleshoot this as I can't see anything wrong with the ATM strategy and it works sometimes.

I am using Multi-broker and placing orders through Zenfire with NT 64 BIT VERSION: 7.0.1000.16

Thanks

Hello trumpy,

Thank you for your note.

Could it be the issue only occurs when you are already in a position with ATM orders and you submit a new order with an ATM strategy attached?

If so, you will need to re-select the ATM strategy before submitting the additional entry order. That way the ATM orders will not be combined.

You can automate this by right clicking in the SuperDOM/ChartTrader and select 'Properties'. Set 'ATM Strategy Selection Mode' to 'KeepSelectedAtmStrategyTemplateOnOrderSubmission' . This way you do not have to re-select your ATM strategy before you submit your additional entry order. More information can be found at the link below.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ction_mode.htm
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wjadevries, Today, 03:35 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL  
    Started by Mykro, Today, 03:59 PM
    0 responses