Properly set Italian forex session template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Properly set Italian forex session template

Can anyone help me how to set ninjatrader for forex with Italian time? Thanks in advanced.

Hello gigiocean,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forums!

You can create a custom Session Template to define the time frame you want to trade in by using the Session Manager. To open up the Session Manager go to the Control Center -> Tools -> Session Manager... From here you can view, edit, or create a new Session Template. Note that at the bottom of the Session Manager screen is going to be the Time Zone that you can select. For an example on how to create a new Session Template you can view the link below under 'How to create and edit a Session Template'.

Using a Session Template you would only be able to define it in terms of time, but you can use Tick based chart and the Session Template will only show you the ticks inside of that time frame.

Let us know if you have any trouble.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JC View Post
      Hello gigiocean,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forums!

You can create a custom Session Template to define the time frame you want to trade in by using the Session Manager. To open up the Session Manager go to the Control Center -> Tools -> Session Manager... From here you can view, edit, or create a new Session Template. Note that at the bottom of the Session Manager screen is going to be the Time Zone that you can select. For an example on how to create a new Session Template you can view the link below under 'How to create and edit a Session Template'.

Using a Session Template you would only be able to define it in terms of time, but you can use Tick based chart and the Session Template will only show you the ticks inside of that time frame.

Let us know if you have any trouble.
      I mean in Italy forex time starts at 23 of Sunday and ends at 23 of Friday..how i have to set the session template's time to see correctly bars on my chart?

Comment

Hello gigiocean,

You can select the Italian time zone in the Session Manager when you create the session template, see screenshot.
        Attached Files
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Hello gigiocean,

You can select the Italian time zone in the Session Manager when you create the session template, see screenshot.
          And how I have to continue creating the session template? Sorry for my ignorance..

Comment

Please see the step by step instructions at the link below under 'How to create and edit a Session Template'.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
              Please see the step by step instructions at the link below under 'How to create and edit a Session Template'.
              http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...on_manager.htm
              But the start and end time for italy what is? start time must be 23 and end time? the first day is sunday to ? this is my problem..i know how to create a session template but i don't know how to apply it to my time..

Comment

If you select Italian time zone, you would enter Italian times. So 11:00 PM Sunday to 11:00 PM Monday. Then 11:00 PM Monday to 11:00 PM Tuesday for the next row and so on.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
                1 response
                0 likes