TD Ameritrade Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade Data

I am trying to get "live" intra-day data from TD Ameritrade for Ninja Trader. I can't figure out how to bring the information from their server so that I can view the charts. It is easy with Stocks/ETFs, just type the symbol. How do I bring Forex, Futures, and Options chain information (data) so that the charts are updated automatically? Do I need to use any characters other than @, #, /, _, preceding the symbol, etc? I tried them and the information is not transferring to update the charts. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. I will appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,
    Armando

Sorry, but those options are NOT available yet..

Originally posted by Tico6136 View Post
    I am trying to get "live" intra-day data from TD Ameritrade for Ninja Trader. I can't figure out how to bring the information from their server so that I can view the charts. It is easy with Stocks/ETFs, just type the symbol. How do I bring Forex, Futures, and Options chain information (data) so that the charts are updated automatically? Do I need to use any characters other than @, #, /, _, preceding the symbol, etc? I tried them and the information is not transferring to update the charts. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. I will appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,
    Armando

Comment

TD Ameritrade Data

Sledge,
      Thank you. I can't even get End Of Day (EOD) data info either. Do you know how to get EOD data? If you do, please let me know. Please let me know if and when this feature will be activated. In the meantime, I will use Kinetic EOD data to do my chart analysis.

Thanks,
      Armando

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Sledge is correct that futures and forex data are currently not available via the TD Ameritrade connection. You would be able to access futures and forex data using Kinetick's free EOD service however only daily bars are available with this free service.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

TD Ameritrade Data

Kyle,
          Thanks for the update. Any idea if and when this feature will be available? As you suggested, I will use Kinetic (EOD) data for my analysis; however, the only limitation is that only daily data is available.

Thanks,
          Armando

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no ETA for the addition of forex/futures support with the TD Ameritrade connection.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Max238
            by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
            24 responses