A simple price adx action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A simple price adx action

Hi Any one who knows how to use condition builder. Am looking at a simple scenario of automation. I wish that a buy for long is triggered if the ADX is rising above 14 and the price is above 50 ema and vice versa. Also I wish to have a strict user defined point profit target and stop loss automatically initiated. Also this should be of course restricted to certain times of the day, user defined, for times when market is liquid and volatile. This should be applied to any instrument. Any Help will be highly appreciated as I am double zero in programming

I'll leave this open for others to assist with as well

If you're interested in learning the strategy wizard I'm proving a link to a recorded 'Automated Strategy Development Webinar' video for you to view at your own convenience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwGTr9kl9k

If you would like someone to create it for you consider contacting one of our consultants located here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Ecosystem/NonBroker.php#81

Alternatively I'd be happy to work with you on this if you send mail to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with subject line ATTN Lance

Let me know if I can further assist.
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanx Lance !! Let me get my head around the content of the link. Will get back as soon as.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin  
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888