Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Problem with TWS on NT

Dear Support,

I have a Problem with loading Charts of IB, I tried it with Daimler AG (DCX --> in TWS everything works and the market Data is suscribed). I have created a new Insturment/Symbol checked is Xetra and Default, in Misc i have written DCX in the row of Interactive Brokers. I am not sure of i write DCX or DIA, "IB Sybol or Symbol"(https://www.interactivebrokers.com/e...de&f=2222#show).

Through IB only IBIS (Xetra) and FWB (Frankfurt) can be used for Charting, but it try to use SWB. How can I fix it?

I have already reinstalled everything because i got some different errors before. I have attached

TWS Build 938.1e, Apr 22, 2013 5:49:45 PM
    NT: 7.0.1000.16 (Live)

Greets,
    Felix
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please go to the Misc tab of the Instrument Editor then input DCX|IBIS next to Interactive Brokers mapping as referenced in the attached screen shot-->Click Ok-->Remove DCX from your default instrument list if currently added-->Add DCX back into the Default list then click Ok.

Next please open a new DCX chart and let me know if you receive data.
    Attached Files
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Great finally it works, thanks a lot!

Two more Questions:
      1. Is there a Symbol list of german Stocks or do I have to put every Stock in manually?
      2. How to see the "real time" Volume in the Chart (like in the TWS Photo)?

Greets,
      Felix
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

We do not currently have a list for German stocks however if you have a list you can import them by going to FIle-->Utilities-->Import Stock Symbol List.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Importing a List of Stock Symbols.

We have several Volume indicators that can be added to your chart such as VOL, VolumeUpDown, etc. Keep in mind when adding the indicator for it to display during the current bar you will need to set "Calculate on bar close" to False.

I have provided a link below to our NinjaTrader 7 Help Guide that goes over Working with Indicators.

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes