Connecting to multiple brokers and data feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to multiple brokers and data feeds

Using a life-time multiple broker ninja license, is it possible to connect to Mirus broker futures zenfire trade server and also connect to Mirus Ninja FXCM forex trade server, and also connect to Mirus futures zenfire data feed server, plus connect to Mirus ninja FXCM forex data feed server (this is 4 connections to 4 different servers) all at the same time? So I want to set-up Ninja platform to connect to 4 different servers simulaneously. This would allow me to auto trade a "futures" system and a "forex" system using the TradeStation platform + Ninja DLL method but using the 1 single broker which is Mirus Futures broker. Can this be done on the 1 single PC using 1 instance of Ninja? Also do I need a multi-broker license to trade just via Mirus broker but to trade both futures and forex markets through Mirus? Or is a single broker ninja life-time license sufficent in this case?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rod

Hello Rod,

Thanks for writing in.

With Zen-Fire in NinjaTrader you can only access and trade futures. It would not be possible to access forex data with Zen-Fire.
    Having mulitple accounts with one broker would not require a multi broker license.
    Additionally only a single Zen-Fire connection can be connected to at a time in NinjaTrader.

Below I have provided a link to the Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider section of our help guide.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Brandon, thanks for reply. I see what you are saying. Is it possible for Ninja to connect to Zenfire (to trade futures) and FXCM (to trade forex) at the same time? I also want to be able to do this using 1 instance of Ninja on 1 PC. Is this possible? Would I need a multi-broker license to connect to Zenfire and FXCM at the same time? I would want to connect to Zenfire and FXCM and use their primary price feed and place trades as well. How does this part work? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello,

This type of setup could be used on a single PC with a multi-broker license key.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post f.saeidi  
        Started by TradeForge, 04-19-2024, 02:09 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes