wrong ticker improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong ticker improvement

I am an active trader and if i make a mistake entering the symbol name on charts, I have to hit the OK button 5 times because i have 5 time-frames linked together, it is annoying, it would be helpful if i hit it once, please consider this improvement.

Thank you

Hello Ad_trader,

Thanks for the post.

I'm not sure if I can follow. Do you have the charts linked together with the window linking button? This is the 'L' button on top of each window. If you select the same color for all, the charts will be linked. When you change a symbol in 1 chart, it will update all the linked charts with the same symbol.

Where do you have to click the OK button and where would you 'accidentally' enter the symbol name?
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

when I enter the stock symbol wrong in the chart and yes they are linked together using the L color

for example, if I want to enter AAPL symbol and typed AAPP by mistake

Message : Error on loading data for ' AAPP Default': unable to load historical data: unknown instrument

and then I have to hit the OK button to close this message/s window/s five times since I have 5 charts linked

I am an active intraday trader and this messages is taking from my time when switching between different symbols

Comment

Hello Ad_Trader,

Thank you for your idea aimed at improving the NinjaTrader experience. I will be submitting a feature request to limit error messages from incorrect symbols to one message when windows are linked instead of once for each window.

Once I have received a tracking ID for your request I will update you with this.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ad_Trader,

I have submitted your suggestion for the enhancement of NinjaTrader to our development team and it has been assigned the unique tracking ID # 1791.

We appreciate your commitment in helping us to improve NinjaTrader.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
          Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes