Instruments not appearing in Account Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instruments not appearing in Account Performance

Only two of my futures instruments are listed in the Instruments area of Account Performance and those aren't even instruments that I currently have in open workspace charts; however, any instruments I trade do show up appropriately in the other sections of the Control Center.
    I tried repairing the database but that didn't help.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The Account Performance window will include only instruments and accounts where trades have been placed/executed.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm using Market Replay. Sometimes the instrument that I'm trading will appear in the Account Performance window, other times it won't. Even when it appears, my trades often won't show up in the Account Performance views, although they always show up in the other tabs and the total is correct in the Chart Trader window.

Comment

Hello,

Replay101 executions are cleared when you disconnect from replay or advance/rewind the recording. Have any of those three actions been performed since you placed your trades?

Comment

During every Replay, I change the speed several times, but this problem only surfaced recently.

Comment

Hello,

Please contact me by email at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and tell me when you would be available by phone this coming Monday as we would need to work with you remotely to further assist.

Comment

same problem

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
              Hello,

Replay101 executions are cleared when you disconnect from replay or advance/rewind the recording. Have any of those three actions been performed since you placed your trades?
              I am a lifetime NT7 user and I am facing the same dillema. My trades my marker replay trades are not stored in my account performance, everytime I change my contract say CL 06/15 to ES ... the CL goes away... I am sure how nice it would be to aggregrate all my trades in to get a sense of my overall prformance

thanks

Comment

Hello contrails,

Unfortunately, it is as expected that CL executions disappear from the chart when you switch to the ES. When you switch to a different instrument, the chart will only show historical executions for the newly selected instrument.

Are you saying the executions disappear from the Account Performance-tab when you switch instruments in a chart?
                JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post PaulMohn  
                Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
                9 responses
                0 likes