Quick question on Automated Live status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question on Automated Live status

I have turned on my strategy, and today it fired off 5 entries simultaneously (these are supposed to be synchronized account trades on earlier entries). This is connected to my TD Ameritrade account.
    Of the 5 trade signals, 3 of them show FILLED. And 2 of them show WORKING in green. However, when I checked my TD Ameritrade account, it seems all 5 entries have been filled, yet on NT Orders Tab, the 2 are still stuck on the Green Working status.
    Do you know what could be the cause of this? I'm afraid my strategy may think that the order did not fill, and may not exit correctly, or perhaps it won't order future entries correctly since NT says it's in process of being filled even though it actually filled according to my TD ameritrade account.

Is there anyting I can do to check or how to fix this issue?

thank you in advance

Hello Whirl,

Thank you for your post.

The execution update should have been received from TD Ameritrade after the orders were filled. I would like to review your log and trace files to investigate this matter further. Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support-> ensure the log and trace files are enabled. Please place 'ATTN: Patrick - 965059' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=62359

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo