Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zooming

Hi:

When zooming into a chart during the current session with the green +, the red icon appears so that one can unzoom back to the original state (which is perfect). However, if one leaves it zoomed and then restarts NT, the red icon for unzooming goes away and is subdued thereby making it impossible to unzoom and snap the chart back to its original non-zoomed state. One then has to remove the chart totally and start over again to get it back to where it was.

How can I snap the chart back to its original state no matter what, a workaround, or something so I don't have to reload charts. If not, I guess I would have to just be sure the charts or unzoom before restarting...no sure?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

To zoom back out please compress the X-Axis within the chart window with the steps provided below:
    • Move your mouse to the X-Axis
    • Hold down your left mouse button
    • While holding down the left mouse button move the mouse to the left to expand time
    • While holding down the left mouse button move to the right to compress time

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Navigating a Chart within NinjaTrader 7.

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes