Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need a live license ?

Hello,
    I am new to NinjaTrader, so I apologize if my question is trivial .
    Currently I use "Interactive Brokers" as both my broker and data feed. I use it for swing trading and day trading.
    I would like to use NinjaTrader for my charting , as I want to add some custom indicators.
    Obviously , I want to use the charts and indicators on real time data.
    Do I need to get the NinjaTrader "live" license or is that only required if I want to trade live via NinjaTrader interface ?
    Thanks,
    Leo

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

For your setup you can use the NinjaTrader Free Edition license that you get when you sign up on our download page.

The Live license is for when you are ready to trade to a live account through NinjaTrader.

Below is the information to assist you getting NinjaTrader connected with Interactive Brokers.

With the current version of NinjaTrader, 7.0.1000.16, it is critical that you use TWS version 938. Please uninstall your existing version via the Windows Control Panel, and then install 938 via the following link:

Once TWS 938 has been installed, please ensure that the configuration in our Connection Guide for TWS has been completed.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information.

CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
    Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes