Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monpere
    replied
    Well, not sure how IB or other vendors are able to get away with having a DOM with this feature, maybe they also have a deal with TT which is not passed on to customers. I guess that was a business strategy from TT, but very unpalatable to me as a user. Remind me to stay away from their products and services.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
    Please read the link I provided...This style interface has a patent on it. Anyone who has this without charging for it is in violation and can ultimatley be sued. TT is the ones that earn this fee, not NinjaTrader. We provide our customers with options.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Ray
    replied
    Please read the link I provided...This style interface has a patent on it. Anyone who has this without charging for it is in violation and can ultimatley be sued. TT is the ones that earn this fee, not NinjaTrader. We provide our customers with options.

Leave a comment:

• monpere
    replied
    You want me to pay for a simple standard feature that comes standard on all other DOM's from other vendors? I could probably add that functionality for your guys, with 3 lines of code man, come on !!!!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Ray
    replied
    Yes, this is called the "Static SuperDOM" and it comes at an expense of 0.10 per side per contract. This is due to a patent held by Trading Technoligies.

More information - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/tr...settlement.htm

If you want to use this DOM, send a note to sales.

Leave a comment:

• monpere
    started a topic Fixed DOM Ladder

Fixed DOM Ladder

Is there an option to keep the DOM ladder fixed, so that the top and bottom prices on the ladder are fixed, showing a fixed window of prices? I want the current price to move up and down the screen as the market moves, and eventually scrolling off the screen even, until I re-center, or scroll up/down. This way, my stop and targets should stay fixed at the original row, as the current price moves towards and away from them. That's the way the IB DOM works which is more intuitive to me, and gives me a better sense as to the direction of the market. Does NT have this option?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
Started by Johnny Santiago, 10-11-2019, 09:21 AM
95 responses
0 likes
Last Post xiinteractive  
Started by Irukandji, Today, 09:34 AM