Multi-broker behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-broker behavior

I have a multi-broker license, and have created an account group where one of the accounts is Sim101 and the other is a broker account. I have not started any positions with this yet but see an issue already:

I have 3 charts, each with ChartTrader. Chart 1 is assigned to the Account Group, Chart 2 is assigned to the broker account in the group, and Chart 3 is assigned to Sim101.

If I place an order in Chart 1 (account group) it shows up in both other accounts/charts, and I can cancel it. Ok.

If I place an order in Chart 3 (Sim101) it does not show up in the other two charts. Ok again.

If I place an order in Chart 2 (broker account) it shows up Chart 1 (account group) but not in Chart 3 (Sim101). This is the problem.

The broker account is first in the list of accounts in the account group (alphabetically it is first). Does this mean that it is the "Master" account for this Account Group -- is this the expected behavior? Or is it something else?

Thanks

Hello MSEtrader,

When I test it on my end, I experience similar behavior. However I show the order in chart 3 - for the account that is listed second in the account group. If you submit an order for one of the individual accounts of the account group, it will appear in the chart that has the account group selected.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses