Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Non-ZenFire futures brokers which use NT - suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-ZenFire futures brokers which use NT - suggestions?

Anybody got some suggestions for futures brokers that support NT and do not use the "new and improved" Zen-Fire feed? Does anyone still support Rithmic directly? Or maybe use something like TT Feed? Any feedback on experiences with other brokers would be appreciated, since I am thinking of switching at this point. Thanks!

@Trader_55 I have an account with AMP, which supports NT. I run CQG on that account, so I can't comment on their NT implementation, but I've been happy with AMP overall.

Comment

Originally posted by willehm View Post
      @Trader_55 I have an account with AMP, which supports NT. I run CQG on that account, so I can't comment on their NT implementation, but I've been happy with AMP overall.
      Thanks Wilhelm... are you running today with version 18 of NT using this CQG connection, and if so, are you experiencing any problems? If it's working OK for you, then we know that the problems are only related to the Zen-Fire/NT combo, and not to NT version 18 itself. Of course I guess if you're still on 17 then this question would not apply.

Comment

@Trader_55: I'm running the CQG client and CQG feed for AMP, so I don't have any input about NT there or what version they are on now. It seems like the problems reported here by me and others are more about the "new" Zen-Fire implementation than NT v18 (connections, data gaps, order errors, data feeds, etc.).

Comment

@Trader_55: I'm running the CQG client and CQG feed for AMP, so I don't have any input about NT there or what version they are on now. It seems like the problems reported here by me and others are more about the "new" Zen-Fire implementation than NT v18 (connections, data gaps, order errors, data feeds, etc.).
          Thanks Wilhelm, I think I misunderstood your original response.... I am looking for brokers which use NT with a different data feed... you are right, I think it is an issue with just NT/Zen-Fire, since we haven't heard any issues from version 18 users on other feeds yet.

Comment

AMP has been sending out emails all day saying "NT works fine here", so you might give them a try with an NT/CQG combo. The CQG feed has always been reliable for me.

Comment

AMP has been sending out emails all day saying "NT works fine here", so you might give them a try with an NT/CQG combo. The CQG feed has always been reliable for me.
              Thanks Wilhelm, I think I may give this a try... much appreciated!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
              11 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
              Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post FrazMann