TF Not Available Mirus/Zen-Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF Not Available Mirus/Zen-Fire

If anyone else is having the same issues I'm having receiving a Gateway Error message when they try to trade TF, this is evidently a TF issue which Mirus and Zen-Fire are working to resolve with no resolution time given. Unfortunately this is the main contract I trade. Evidently I could have traded ES, YM, NQ, etc. earlier. I wish someone had told me that so I didn't miss the entire trading day. I just found this out from the Emergency Trading Desk at Mirus. What a day. I attached the error message I receive when I try to enter a trade.

Have a good night everyone.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The following update related to this matter was just provided to us:

Official Zen-Fire statement for Eurex and ICE traders:
    The potential exists for delays in market data for both Eurex and ICE. The exchanges are currently reconfiguring the connect points and this issue is expected to be corrected in the near future. For clients with positions or working orders in these markets, order execution is live. We suggest you exercise caution in these markets until an update is provided.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, Kyle

Thanks for the response. I saw Ray's post just now. I received an email from Matthew earlier and told him about the issue with TF and that was evidently causing the Gateway Error problem. Do you have any idea what "in the near future" translates as? Tonight? The end of the week? Etc. I hope they fix this tonight as I'd like to trade TF in the morning. If you guys get any notion or can ask Zen-Fire about when this might be resolved that would be great. Thanks for your help.

Comment

BTW thanks Ray for keeping us updated. I tried the respond to your post in the updates forum but I don't have access evidently.

Comment

Hello,

I am unable to speculate on a time frame for resolution unfortunately. When we receive additional information we will update the following thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...468#post356468
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
            BTW thanks Ray for keeping us updated. I tried the respond to your post in the updates forum but I don't have access evidently.
            You are welcome. Yes, that part of the forum is locked down so our public messages are not polluted with posts.
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Do you have any idea what "in the near future" translates as? Tonight? The end of the week? Etc. I hope they fix this tonight as I'd like to trade TF in the morning.
              No we don't know what that means but an educated guess says that it's not tonight.

Comment

Good Morning.

Any word yet on when TF might be available? I sent Zen-Fire an email yesterday in regard to this but haven't heard back from them.

Comment

Good Morning.

Any word yet on when TF might be available? I sent Zen-Fire an email yesterday in regard to this but haven't heard back from them.
                  Not yet. I would check back with them on the 2nd however, I would set expectations that it might not be available until next week sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
                    Not yet. I would check back with them on the 2nd however, I would set expectations that it might not be available until next week sometime.
                    If that's the case that would be really bad. With all the grief they've created for us they should make an extra effort to follow through on this. This is the main instrument I trade. I know it's not ES that has such high volume, but they should make an effort to take care of all of their customers.

One of my majors in college was Computer Information Systems in which I had a 4.0 GPA. I mentioned their comment "in the near future" in a CIS Facebook group yesterday and we all had a good laugh. Can you imagine a bank's IT department using that term for customers unable to access their accounts? "We're working on this and you should be able to access your accounts in the near future."

Another thing is this is one of your "partners". You should encourage them yourself to make this right.

Comment

I mentioned their comment "in the near future" in a CIS Facebook group yesterday and we all had a good laugh.
                      The same expression was used in the official communication about the Eurex and ICE. Any update on this front? It would be unacceptable if those markets wouldn't be up and running by Jan 2.

Comment

Originally posted by laocoon View Post
                        The same expression was used in the official communication about the Eurex and ICE. Any update on this front? It would be unacceptable if those markets wouldn't be up and running by Jan 2.
                        I know it was used. That's why I was quoting them basically. I agree they should get on this. However you might be able to encourage them to straighten this out, NinjaTrader, would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I know it was used. That's why I was quoting them basically. I agree they should get on this. However you might be able to encourage them to straighten this out, NinjaTrader, would be greatly appreciated.
                          I have been assured that having Eurex and ICE fully functional is a top priority for them. As per my update page, the exchanges are working with them to reconfigure network connect points to eliminate potential market delay. It could be up and functional as early as today but my point was that expectations should be set that it likely is next week. I will update our status page once I receive notification from them that Eurex and ICE is 100% available.

Comment

I have been assured that having Eurex and ICE fully functional is a top priority for them. As per my update page, the exchanges are working with them to reconfigure network connect points to eliminate potential market delay. It could be up and functional as early as today but my point was that expectations should be set that it likely is next week. I will update our status page once I receive notification from them that Eurex and ICE is 100% available.
                            Okay. Thanks, Ray.

Comment

Just received this email from Mirus:
                              "While the majority of our traders have connected, the potential does remain for delays in market data for both Eurex and ICE. ZenFire has worked with the exchanges to reconfigure the connect points and establishing a stable connection remains their top priority. It is expected that these issues will be resolved by this Sunday,January 5th."

This is &#Q!*!, to be direct. I don't think they've tried that hard to deal with this. If this was really "their top priority" they would have this fixed by now or at least by Thursday. ZenFire's email response to my earlier email in regard to this was to ask Mirus about this. Why? ZenFire is the one dealing with this.

This doesn't show me any level of caring about me their customer. They can get away with this poor service as not that many people here maybe trade Eurex or ICE instruments. I'm very unhappy with this service. Mirus never responded to any of my emails the last few days other than the guy in support who told me to restart Google Chrome to fix the Gateway Error issue, which of course is ridiculous.
                              Last edited by bce111; 12-31-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jeronymite  
                              Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
                              7 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred