No 64 bit Version of V18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 64 bit Version of V18

I just installed V18 as instructed by Mirus on both my home PC and VPS and neither has the 64 bit version working. I can see that. When I look in the directory where V16 was loading the 64 bit version from (C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.exe), I see the folder is empty.
    Is there a different installation file for the 64 bit version?If not then how do I fix this?

Originally posted by sean003.5 View Post
    I just installed V18 as instructed by Mirus on both my home PC and VPS and neither has the 64 bit version working. I can see that. When I look in the directory where V16 was loading the 64 bit version from (C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.exe), I see the folder is empty.
    Is there a different installation file for the 64 bit version?If not then how do I fix this?
    Is there anything in the miss appropriately named

C:\program files(x64)\

Comment

Frankly... I really disappointed at the at how this release was made available. In the News and Announcement forum, the item at http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=62727 says nothing about what this release offers, why I should install it, what it may fix, and no installation instructions.

I was wondering the same thing about installing on my 64bit version machine.

There is no link to a 64bit version that I'm aware of, and there are NO installation instructions or link to a 64bit version

So I am very apprehensive of installing this release and in the process "breaking my 64bit 7.16 release installed at c:\NinjaTrader 7\bin64."

Comment

I don't see a folder called C:\program files(x64)\ but if you mean
        C:\program files(x86)\ then yes, there's a Ninjatrader folder in there. However the subdirectory bin64 is empty

Comment

There is a link to the standard release notes.

This was mostly a ZenFire update as everything was not going to work if you didn't move to .18.

Originally posted by rayko View Post
          Frankly... I really disappointed at the at how this release was made available. In the News and Announcement forum, the item at http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=62727 says nothing about what this release offers, why I should install it, what it may fix, and no installation instructions.

I was wondering the same thing about installing on my 64bit version machine.

There is no link to a 64bit version that I'm aware of, and there are NO installation instructions or link to a 64bit version

So I am very apprehensive of installing this release and in the process "breaking my 64bit 7.16 release installed at c:\NinjaTrader 7\bin64."

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
            There is a link to the standard release notes.

This was mostly a ZenFire update as everything was not going to work if you didn't move to .18.
            Thanks. I wasn't aware of it. It does explain why NT support is only concentrating of the ZenFire issues of 7.18....

I'm hoping NT Support will eventually reply about the absence at a 64bit version and really poor way release 7.18 was done. NT really has to take these releases MORE SERIOUSLY

Comment

Solved

On the advice of NT support I did a full uninstall of Ninja and then installed V18 and it sorted the problem.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
              11 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
              Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post FrazMann