OCO not working with new patch real money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCO not working with new patch real money

Ok, Lets say I have neither a stop or target set, and I get into a short position in CL in real money. I then click OCO. I then click on a buy limit target. I then click on a buy stop. So now I see a buy stop and buy limit on my screen. I then uncheck OCO. Ok, my buy limit was hit and that is gone, but my buy stop still shows. I then have to click on cancel all orders to kill that order. What I want to happen is for the stop order to be canceled when my target is reached, and/or my target to be canceled when my stop is hit.

Hello islandwizard,

Thanks for your post.

The process you are using is correct.
    To look into this further please email support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with the time and date of the order and to what instrument.
    In the message please provide a link to this forum topic.
    Once we have this information we will let you know what files we will need from you to look into this further.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have sent log files still waiting for a response.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by islandwizard View Post
        I have sent log files still waiting for a response.

Thanks
        Thanks for checking in. I expect you will have a response tomorrow morning.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This patch is going to make every paying customer leave Ninja Trader and brokers with Zenfire. Please roll it back or fix all the problems by Friday. This is insane.

Comment

Hello islandwizard,

We have completed our analysis and your ticket has been escalated to Zen-Fire development to look into this further. I look forward on working with you on this on your support ticket.
            You can also check the following forum topic for updates on Zen-Fire as they become available.
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brandon; 01-03-2014, 09:33 AM.
            BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by islandwizard View Post
              Ok, Lets say I have neither a stop or target set, and I get into a short position in CL in real money. I then click OCO. I then click on a buy limit target. I then click on a buy stop. So now I see a buy stop and buy limit on my screen. I then uncheck OCO. Ok, my buy limit was hit and that is gone, but my buy stop still shows. I then have to click on cancel all orders to kill that order. What I want to happen is for the stop order to be canceled when my target is reached, and/or my target to be canceled when my stop is hit.

I posted this in November.

Comment

The e-mail response said this was a zenfire issue and a work around was to use the following:

"As you're using the Native OCO, we've reported this to Zen-Fire. Once we have an update here, we will let you know.
                Please note that if you'd like, you can revert back to local OCO simulation where NinjaTrader will manage your OCO orders as it has in the past. However for today, Zen-Fire is advising users take caution and resist from trading:

If you wish to switch to local OCO simulation, please go to Tools--> Account Connections--> highlight your ZenFire connection and select "Change".

From the Connection Wizard, click next until you arrive on the usernamd and password page--> select the "Settings>>" button and check "Local OCO Simulation" and finish the wizard.

Once finished, restart NinjaTrader and reconnect. Your OCO orders will now be locally managed and requires NinjaTrader to be running and connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions."

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Rogers101, 05-05-2024, 11:30 AM
                16 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Rogers101  
                Started by ninza33, Today, 12:31 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes