Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

account connection add button cannot be clicked

hello,

I cannot set up new connections because clicking on add button under account connection does nothing.

best regards
    Kittyan

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report the issue.

Based on what you've outlined here, I suspect that NinjaTrader was running during the installation of an update. This can cause files to be incorrectly applied during the installation.

So that we may overcome the issue I'd like you to partially reinstall NinjaTrader. No settings will be lost, we'll just be reinstalling NinjaTrader's application files.

First, please save a copy of your license key. (Help > License Key) Next shut NinjaTrader down then uninstall the software through the Windows Control Panel. Do not remove the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 folder - this is where your settings are stored.

After uninstalling, please reinstall using this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration

Finally, restart NinjaTrader and try adding the connection once more.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

worked not. Tried with and without deleting settings. Any other idea?

best regards
      Kittyan

Comment

Hello Kittyan,

This normally should do the trick. Do you see a new window open if you select an existing connection and you click Change?

Did you install a new NinjaTrader version when you started to experience the issue?

Can you please send me your log and trace files. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach them in the email. You can send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, account connection add button cannot be clicked' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20140120 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20140120 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DavidHP, Today, 07:56 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
        Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes