Withdrawing Funds From Mirus/RCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Withdrawing Funds From Mirus/RCG

Ninja I know this isn't a Ninja issue, but the customers of one of your major partners are here trying to deal with all of this and communicate with one another about what's going on. And there's no other functional way to do this. So I'd appreciate it if you please leave this here. We've had so much to deal with. Thank you kindly.

I tried to withdraw funds by wire from my Mirus/RCG account this morning by sending them the online withdrawal request. But it didn't go through. I should have checked on this earlier with all the problems involved. And I guess I should have just called them. Oh, well. I talked to Brian just now at the Emergency Trade Desk, but the banking people are gone for the day and he couldn't even check himself as the system is down. Did anyone else have this happen to them or was anyone else successful in withdrawing funds? Thanks.

What time was your morning today? Have to send the withdrawal request before 10am CST at latest to get it done the same day. But what I've heard so far it's been taking one day at Mirus and the other day at Dorman/RSG side to get it done, as they had to do some account balance "daab-le checking" recently per some ghost orders and account disparencies for many traders.

Comment

Legally, I believe they have a maximum of 3 days to process the withdrawal request.

Comment

Originally posted by gain247 View Post
        What time was your morning today? Have to send the withdrawal request before 10am CST at latest to get it done the same day. But what I've heard so far it's been taking one day at Mirus and the other day at Dorman/RSG side to get it done, as they had to do some account balance "daab-le checking" recently per some ghost orders and account disparencies for many traders.
        Thanks, gain and VPTrader. It was about 7 am PST so that would be about 9 am their time.

Comment

BTW thanks Kyle, ChristopherD, and PatrickH for allowing me to get this info. And thanks for all your help in general.

Comment

@bce111: I did a check request last Thursday before 10am through Mirus, and it was mailed out Friday by the RCG Treasury.

Comment

They still haven't wired my money and never did get back to me either. I tried calling the treasury division just now and after 17 minutes no one answered. Then I tried customer support and no one answered there either but it let me leave a message for them after about 8 minutes. Shakes his head. And I just sent them an email and we'll see if they get back to me.

Anyone else having problems or success with wiring money out of your account at Mirus?

Comment

I sent the Mirus online request for withdrawal yesterday afternoon. Haven't heard anything. I assume they are overwhelmed and it will take a day or 2.

Comment

For the record, anyone who needs the form can find it here.

Comment

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
                    They still haven't wired my money and never did get back to me either. I tried calling the treasury division just now and after 17 minutes no one answered. Then I tried customer support and no one answered there either but it let me leave a message for them after about 8 minutes. Shakes his head. And I just sent them an email and we'll see if they get back to me.

Anyone else having problems or success with wiring money out of your account at Mirus?
                    I submitted a request for the balance in the wee-hours of the morning. I too tried to call treasury to make sure there wouldn't be an issue, but like you, no luck. Shouldn't have been an issue since I haven't been able to place a trade since before the New Year. If it's not done by 2pm ET, then it usually won't get done that day. Just have to wait and see.

Any change in your status?

Comment

Originally posted by bpcnabe View Post
                      I submitted a request for the balance in the wee-hours of the morning. I too tried to call treasury to make sure there wouldn't be an issue, but like you, no luck. Shouldn't have been an issue since I haven't been able to place a trade since before the New Year. If it's not done by 2pm ET, then it usually won't get done that day. Just have to wait and see.

Any change in your status?
                      I called the trade desk a couple of hours ago and he said they're going to be getting all those out today. But that's just some guy saying that, maybe not wanting to get into an extended discussion with me. So far the funds are still in my RCG account and I can't see what the balance is in my Mirus account as I can't establish a connection through Zen-Fire. I'm going to try calling again.

Comment

I just talked to the trade desk. He checked on my account and he said it was processed around 11:30 and sent to RCG, my clearing firm. Hopefully they'll process it today. I asked him if he had heard anything about how things are going at RCG as far as processing and he said he knows they've had a flood of requests so he wasn't sure.

Comment

I just sent an email to RCG and they responded it was processed today. I checked my bank account and it was completed. Whew.

Comment

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
                            I just sent an email to RCG and they responded it was processed today. I checked my bank account and it was completed. Whew.
                            I don't think anyone's money was ever at risk (beyond the usual) - it's just that lack of support and total frustration dealing with Mirus has rub their clients the wrong way. After this, I really don't see how they can survive...word of mouth is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by bpcnabe View Post
                              I don't think anyone's money was ever at risk (beyond the usual) - it's just that lack of support and total frustration dealing with Mirus has rub their clients the wrong way. After this, I really don't see how they can survive...word of mouth is a *****.
                              Yeah, it's too bad. I told the guy at the trade desk this and said obviously this isn't his fault. They always treated me well and the tech part was fine. But this whole episode has been such a disaster. Just the way they put all of us in such a bad situation without the slightest heads up. And I really didn't like the lack of communication, or when there was the misrepresentations of what was actually going on. Just a few management and IT people performing badly can ruin it for everyone - clients, fellow employees, etc.
                              Last edited by bce111; 01-07-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                              47 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aligator  
                              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jaybedreamin