Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intraday charts show gap from prior close

I'm about to pull my hair out.
    Last month I moved over to a VPS on speedytradingservers.com and consequently did a fresh install of NJT. Ever since then for some reason I have huge gaps in price on intraday charts. I'ts almost like splits are not being adjusted for. Some of the symbols are CTRP, SCTY, TNA, TZA, If I right click on the chart and select "reload all historical data" it fixes the problem. Going into the historical data manager and selecting "Reload All" doesnt seem to have any effect. Also, even if I reload the historical data and everything looks fine today, tomorrow some of the same tickers will be gapped again.
    My broker is MBT
    I have "adjust for splits, "adjust for dividends" and "get data from server..." all selected
    "save chart data as historical" is not selected.
    I have tried changing all of these options and resetting the DB and instruments all to no avail.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please shut down NinjaTrader then open the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > DB folder. Delete the folder named Cache then restart NinjaTrader and reload your data.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Deleting the Cache folder had no effect. Reloading all historical data manually by right clicking on the chart fixes it for a few days but then I will start getting gaps again.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me.

So that I may further investigate please contact me by email at Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with today's trace file and a link to this forum thread. The file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need the 'trace.20140113.txt' file.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Still having this problem. Anyone have a fix for this!?

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply. Did you send along your files to platformsupport [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com as Kyle requested so we may investigate?
            <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

You would send that to platformsupport [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com.
              <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post wzgy0920  
                Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                5 responses