Esignal Symbol Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esignal Symbol Issues

I'm working with a client that is having trouble connecting esignal to NT for symbols.

GC
    CL

In signal, these symbols must include the "G4=1" designator because of an exchange issue. The issue is that NT is not picking up the data.

Is there any fix known for this right now? My client is prepping to launch an automated solution and without the data, we're kinda stuck.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Hello Brad,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately NinjaTrader does not support instruments included within the waived package offered by eSignal at this time. In order to receive data you would be required to subscribe to CL U0 and GC U0 as apposed to instruments that require the = sign such as CL U0=1 or GC U0=1.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

OK. We'll just connect to his Broker to feed the data. His broker is Vision Financial, do you have any instructions for this connection type?

Also, I just installed NT V.18 and I don't see Interactive Brokers listed for a new connection type? Is there a problem with the IB Connection now? I've used them forever and LOVE them. Please advise??

Comment

Hello Brad,

Thank you for your response.

You can find our connection guide for Vision Financial at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

For the Interactive Brokers item I would ask you to send your License Key (Help > License Key) to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick - 985292' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the body of the e-mail: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=63020

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by halgo_boulder, Today, 08:44 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post halgo_boulder  
        Started by drewski1980, Today, 08:24 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes