• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Multi Brokers Feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Brokers Feeds

Just purchased a multi broker upgrade and want to know if I have two brokers which feed is ninja using. IE I have IB and I want to use Amp's feed and trade through both. How do you distinguish what feed it is using?

Hello pezram,

The account that is selected in the NinjaTrader order entry window (or when you run an automated strategy) determines if orders are sent to IB or Amp Futures. Once you are connected to both Amp Futures/CQG and IB, you will be able to select both accounts.

When connected to multiple connections simultaneously in NinjaTrader, you will receive data from the first connected connection on most occasions. Only when the first connection does not support a certain instrument type (stock, futures, forex, index), it will receive data from the second connection. Kinetick supports all 4 instrument types. Please see the link below for information when using multiple connections.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...onnections.htm
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by zergrush, Today, 12:17 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post zergrush  
    Started by HiddenPhilosopher, Today, 03:53 AM
    0 responses