Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Cannon Trading / Ninjatrader experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannon Trading / Ninjatrader experience?

Wondering if anyone has experience using NT at Cannon Trading? Ready to throw in the towel waiting for acceptable Mirus resolution.

Originally posted by DeskTroll View Post
    Wondering if anyone has experience using NT at Cannon Trading? Ready to throw in the towel waiting for acceptable Mirus resolution.
    I am demoing them on NT via Rithmic clearing through Vision (who, I'll admit, scares me a little as an FCM). Connected first time to their SIM without any problems. Have been trading my method with it this morning and it seems fine. Quick fills, DOM matches charts (I use Tradestation for charts). Just like ZenFire worked.

However, like I said, only reason I wouldn't go with them as of right now is the clearing through Vision.

They were just fined some decent size money for allegedly not segregating funds correctly.

I'm an ex MF Global customer so segregated funds fines are a big flag for me.

Comment

DirectDiscountTrading clears with Crossland and they are now authorized to offer an NT / Rithmic combination. I too have reservation re Vision and will be going with DDT. They have a higher balance requirement of $2000 as opposed to other IB's that will let you run down to $500. I suspect this is a result of their being a Guaranteed IB. You can look up the distinction on the NFA site.

Comment

Originally posted by glennts View Post
        DirectDiscountTrading clears with Crossland and they are now authorized to offer an NT / Rithmic combination. I too have reservation re Vision and will be going with DDT. They have a higher balance requirement of $2000 as opposed to other IB's that will let you run down to $500. I suspect this is a result of their being a Guaranteed IB. You can look up the distinction on the NFA site.
        I've been talking to Crossland directly. Kind of thinking that I want out of the IB world and go directly to the FCMs.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse