Why the Wait on Loading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the Wait on Loading?

I upgraded (?) to version 18 as required then the Zen Fiasco.

I bought RT data from Kinectick, but I notice that it takes a full1 minute and 15 seconds before the charts are populated on the screens - 4 charts and T&S for the SPY. Up until then, the chart screens are blank. I then connect to Kinectick.

I don't remember NT taking this long to load populated charts in the past. Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm going to try this loading ES charts, although I don't see why this would matter. I also uninstalled NT downloaded again from the site and reinstalled. Still taking a long time.

I haven't refreshed the db or any of the other "unnatural acts" we've had to go through in the past.

So the only question I have is why does it take NT so long to load the charts.

BTW, I run NT on an Intel 3930K corei7 system with a SSD and 32GB or DDR3 RAM and a high speed video card with a ton of memory.

Thanks in advance

Hello dmking,

Thank you for your post.

This would not be related to your hardware. Please advise how many Workspaces you have open (File > Workspaces) and the size of your database file which can be found by going to Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db folder and the database will be named 'NinjaTrader' and will be a .SDF file type.

In addition, please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 987908

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Leafcutter  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes