Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Dorman offer Rithmic

Hello Support,

Great work that NT V19 is released with generic Rithmic Adapter. I google Rithmic partners, it appears Dorman Trading my FCMs is in the list. But nowhere in their website they say about Rithmic.

Do you know whether Dorman support NT with Rithmic? If so who is the IB?
    Can you clarify beside Amp with Crossland and Vision with Optimus, who else offers Rithmic?

Thank you.

Edward K

DeepDiscountTrading now has NT / Rithmic available with Crossland clearing.

Comment

Hello Edward,

Thank you for your post.

You can find information on the supported brokers for Rithmic: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Advisory/Advisory22.php

Please contact Dorman directly for information on their services: http://www.dormantrading.com/AboutUs/ContactUs.aspx

Comment

Thanks Patrick.

Done that, waiting for their reply.

Regards,
        Edward K.

Comment

Hi,

do I need a new license number, if I want to change my broker and data feed (Mirus/Zen -> AMP/Rithmic)??

Comment

Originally posted by Stober View Post
            Hi,

do I need a new license number, if I want to change my broker and data feed (Mirus/Zen -> AMP/Rithmic)??
            No, just send in an email to our support along with your license key to change to Rithmic and will execute the request.
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That is the plan with Dorman.

Originally posted by Edward Kunafi View Post
              Hello Support,

Great work that NT V19 is released with generic Rithmic Adapter. I google Rithmic partners, it appears Dorman Trading my FCMs is in the list. But nowhere in their website they say about Rithmic.

Do you know whether Dorman support NT with Rithmic? If so who is the IB?
              Can you clarify beside Amp with Crossland and Vision with Optimus, who else offers Rithmic?

Thank you.

Edward K

Comment

Thanks.
                Ya, no response from Dorman.
                Fast response from DeepDiscountTrading.

Comment

Yes Dorman plans on having Rithmic available starting tomorrow or Monday, you can open an account directly with Dorman.

Comment

Originally posted by DeskTroll View Post
                    Yes Dorman plans on having Rithmic available starting tomorrow or Monday, you can open an account directly with Dorman.
                    If you are considering an account at Dorman for the purpose of using NinjaTrader with Rithmic, I would NOT do so just yet. I will post as soon as Daniel Dorman confirms with me that Rithmic is available. My firm is in touch with him on a daily basis.

Comment

Dorman Rolling out Rithmic

I just got off the phone with Daniel Dorman of Dorman Trading and they are moving forward with Rithmic and plan to put an initial handful of traders on the system on Monday and slowly roll it out to more traders throughout the week. I am just passing on information from my conversation and have no more answers other than what I just posted above.

Comment

"Following the ZenFire technical outages last week that our traders experienced, we want to further solidify your expectations and our services. To that end, we are entering an exclusive partnership with Dorman Trading as a Guaranteed Introducing Broker. As our long-standing clearing partner, Mirus and Dorman will continue to provide the advanced trading solutions you have come to expect."

Based on the above reassuring statement will Mirus/Dorman clients be offered this Rithmic option?

My favorite contracts to trade are ES, YM, NQ, and TF. With the TF option not available using NT/Kinetick/Mirus/Dorman we are still left out in the cold.

I would have taken advantage of the original rebate offer for two months free subscription for Kinetick, but the lack of ICE was the deal breaker.

Business decision or not Mirus customers are the ones stuck in the middle. Isn't the customer supposed to be the number one priority?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
                          I just got off the phone with Daniel Dorman of Dorman Trading and they are moving forward with Rithmic and plan to put an initial handful of traders on the system on Monday and slowly roll it out to more traders throughout the week. I am just passing on information from my conversation and have no more answers other than what I just posted above.
                          Hi, will Dorman still offer the connection through Continuum? I would prefer to connect to Dorman through Continuum since the OCO orders are held at their servers. On Rithmic, OCO orders are simulated on you local PC. Thanks.

Comment

Does anyone know what the Margin and commission per ES contract will be at Dorman?
                            At Mirus it was : $500 margin for an ES and like comm. total of..$4.30 per contract.

Can I simply transfer my account from Mirus to Dorman?
                            My funds were always held a Dorman anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselman View Post
                              Can I simply transfer my account from Mirus to Dorman?
                              My funds were always held a Dorman anyway?

Yes. I did it this week. Very simple. I can't speak to margin though. But call Dorman on Monday and ask for John Texidor. He and his partner Bill Borkowski have been facilitating the switch.

Check out my latest post about Dorman here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...991#post358991

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                              Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapine Heihei