Does Dorman offer Rithmic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futures14 View Post
    Hi, will Dorman still offer the connection through Continuum? I would prefer to connect to Dorman through Continuum since the OCO orders are held at their servers. On Rithmic, OCO orders are simulated on you local PC. Thanks.
    Without asking Dorman directly, I would assume they would continue it as they've had CQG for a while. However, Mirus/Dorman/CQG/Continuum will also require Kinetick if you wish to continue using Ninja.

Unless something changes next week, Continuum requires Kinetick if you clear through Dorman. If you do not clear through Dorman, you do not have to subscribe to Kinetick.

If you don't want to spend the (at least) $55 a month extra for Kinetick, you might want to change your FCM.

But that's as of today. This stuff seems to be changing on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselman View Post
      Does anyone know what the Margin and commission per ES contract will be at Dorman?
      At Mirus it was : $500 margin for an ES and like comm. total of..$4.30 per contract.

Can I simply transfer my account from Mirus to Dorman?
      My funds were always held a Dorman anyway?
      You'd have to ask Dorman but typically, FCMs don't offer the same liberal margins that IBs do. Their margin requirement may be $500 as perhaps they're trying to match Mirus but normally, an FCM will quote a 25% of initial intraday margin (at least that's what I've been quoted as I've contacted other brokers this past week).

So, the CME says initial intraday for ES is $4510 ( http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equi...nce_bonds.html ) so that would be $1128 or so initial.

But maybe Dorman is offering better margin numbers. They'd have to tell you.

And yes, you'd simply call Dorman and ask to open a new account and complete whatever process they have for leaving Mirus.

Comment

Originally posted by futures14 View Post
        Hi, will Dorman still offer the connection through Continuum? I would prefer to connect to Dorman through Continuum since the OCO orders are held at their servers. On Rithmic, OCO orders are simulated on you local PC. Thanks.
        Yes they will.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Done that, waiting for their reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by elirion, Today, 09:32 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes