Kinetick data delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick data delayed

Sorry for posting this here if this is wrong forum. I have NinjaTrader ver7.xx.18 (direct live) and just signed up for Kinetick yesterday, as a result of the Mirus debacle. Thought I set the connection up properly, but now I've noticed the data is delayed by 10 minutes. I am signed up for the $55 basic and $20 market depth. How do I fix this?

Thanks for any help
    Brian

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your post.

I would recommend contacting Kinetick support on this matter. Kinetick support can be reached at Support AT Kinetick DOT com or via this link: https://www.kinetick.com/support
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks...got an answer from Kinetick. Once I am logged in to both Kinetick and Continuum, and I validate the CME waiver thing, live data will work.

Anyone here get a login for Contiuum from Mirus? They told me Monday, if it doesn't happen by then, I'm going to find another broker. This is getting ridiculous.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by ArkhamB View Post
        Thanks...got an answer from Kinetick. Once I am logged in to both Kinetick and Continuum, and I validate the CME waiver thing, live data will work.

Anyone here get a login for Contiuum from Mirus? They told me Monday, if it doesn't happen by then, I'm going to find another broker. This is getting ridiculous.

Brian
        I have been waiting for My Mirus/Contiuum log-in as well.
        I signed up during the time that the Kinetick rebate was being offered.
        Since then, just been getting the run around from Mirus, Maybe tomorrow.....
        I Understand that there are many clients needing this conversion, but you would think
        by now, some would have received their log-ins.
        I have yet to read in any forum that ANYONE has connected to Mirus/Contiuum.

I've decided to move on.

Comment

I am also waiting for my Continuum connection and log ins from Mirus. Have contacted support at Mirus and at Ninja Trader and haven't received any response so far. I will now contact support at Kinetic as suggested below. NT/KINETICK NEED TO STEP IN AND SOLVE THIS URGENTLY as the waivers we signed with the various exchanges require us to do a certain number of live trades per month. Without live broker connections we cannot fulfill these waiver requirements and I, for one, do not want to be billed for hundreds of dollars in non refundable exchange fees. Only about two weeks left till the end of the month, folks!
          Last edited by bodebo; 01-11-2014, 11:02 PM. Reason: typing errors

Comment

Originally posted by bodebo View Post
            I am also waiting for my Continuum connection and log ins from Mirus. Have contacted support at Mirus and at Ninja Trader and haven't received any response so far. I will now contact support at Kinetic as suggested below. NT/KINETICK NEED TO STEP IN AND SOLVE THIS URGENTLY as the waivers we signed with the various exchanges require us to do a certain number of live trades per month. Without live broker connections we cannot fulfill these waiver requirements and I, for one, do not want to be billed for hundreds of dollars in non refundable exchange fees. Only about two weeks left till the end of the month, folks!
            I still plan on connecting to Kinenick and My new funded account at the same time to satisfy the CME waiver.
            I'll just be paying the $55 Kinetick fee and use it as a back-up feed for now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post FrancisMorro  
            Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
            10 responses
            0 likes