NT with IQfeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT with IQfeed

Just got the message that all Mirus/RCG customers are forced to move to Dorman.

Robert Carillo from IQfeed informed me that there is some kind of plugin, allowing me to execute orders through NT without any additional brokerfeed? How does that work? I thought IQfeed only provides data.

I asked Dorman about this, they said they only offer NT through Continuum with Kinetick.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The Continuum with Kinetick setup is, I believe, what Mr. Carillo was referring to.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The Continuum with Kinetick setup is, I believe, what Mr. Carillo was referring to.
      I don´t think so, this is what he wrote:

Your IQFeed login can be used in multiple apps simultaneously on the same computer (SC and NT). Once you have IQFeed as primary feed in NT (logging in with NT/IQFeed as auto connect before opening broker account, IQFeed Support can help with this process), when you place a trade using IQFeed data in either Chart Trader or DOM (requires Market Depth), NT knows to use the broker feed to actually execute the trade behind the scenes. Big advantages are that what you see in SC will match exactly with what you see in NT, AND you won't have to depend on a crappy broker feed to make decisions.

Comment

Hello,

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In your message, please include a link to this forum thread.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
          Hello,

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In your message, please include a link to this forum thread.

message sent.

Comment

Hello,

IQFeed's comment applies in most cases, however with Continuum, only Kinetick can be used.

IQFeed cannot be used with Continuum in the manner that is quoted.
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
              Hello,

IQFeed's comment applies in most cases, however with Continuum, only Kinetick can be used.

IQFeed cannot be used with Continuum in the manner that is quoted.
              So it wouldn´t work with Continuum, but NT/IQfeed would work with other brokerfeeds?

Comment

That is correct as of R19. There is a schedule change to Continuum in the next release of R20 as per the following announcement:

MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                  That is correct as of R19. There is a schedule change to Continuum in the next release of R20 as per the following announcement:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...710#post358710
                  Why is Dorman excluded? All Mirus clients are forced to move from RCG to Dorman (see latest Mirus client info).

Is there any difference between CQG and Continuum with this new version (data and orderrouting)?

Comment

Originally posted by ranger64 View Post
                    Why is Dorman excluded? All Mirus clients are forced to move from RCG to Dorman (see latest Mirus client info).

Is there any difference between CQG and Continuum with this new version (data and orderrouting)?
                    They are not being forced to move, it is your option to decide if you wish to do so. The decision to exclude Dorman was not mine to make unfortunately and I can't get into details on that.

Technically, their is no difference with R20 Continuum and CQG.
                    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post rocketman7  
                    Started by dustydbayer, Today, 01:59 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view