RCG/Mirus connectivitiy options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
    Then you have to decide if you are going to stay with them and get your account transferred to Dorman or if you want to stay at RCG. If the latter, then you have to contact RCG to fill in some paperwork.
    I am going to transfer my account to Dorman,but i need some days.
    Is this alright?
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jaialro View Post
      I am going to transfer my account to Dorman,but i need some days.
      Is this alright?
      Thanks.
      Absolutely. Here is what I suggest:

- Once your account is transferred, request Continuum for NinjaTrader
      - Once you receive your logon credentials from Mirus, download NinjaTrader R19 (not 20)

More information can be found here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...875#post358875
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
        Absolutely. Here is what I suggest:

- Once your account is transferred, request Continuum for NinjaTrader
        - Once you receive your logon credentials from Mirus, download NinjaTrader R19 (not 20)

More information can be found here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...875#post358875
        Thanks Ray.Good night, i am writing from spain.

Comment

I've been with RCG at Mirus. I withdrew my funds last week, but didn't close my account. Just received this email from RCG yesterday. I'm going to ask them which introducing brokers they work with that offer NinjaTrader for a platform. Does anyone know off hand?

January 14, 2014

Dear Mirus Futures Customer:

As you are aware, your account was introduced to Rosenthal Collins Group (“RCG”), by

Mirus Futures LLC (“Mirus”), a registered independent introducing broker which is

located at 215 W. Ohio, Chicago, IL (312) 262-1227 (Contact: Eliot Wickersheimer). As

an independent introducing broker Mirus cleared its accounts through several registered

futures commission merchants (“FCMs”), including RCG and Dorman Trading LLC

(“Dorman”). However, Mirus is now a guaranteed introducing broker of Dorman, and so

must clear all of its accounts through Dorman.

Mirus plans to move your account from RCG to Dorman on or around close of business

January 21, 2014. If your account moves to Dorman, then Mirus would continue to be

your broker and would service your account, but your account would now be cleared by

Dorman, which is located at 141 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago IL 60604, (312) 341-

7041( Contact: Daniel Dorman).

If this is acceptable to you, you do not have to do anything. Your account will move to

Dorman and your account statements will be furnished by Dorman.

If you want your account to remain at RCG, transferred to another FCM, or closed, you

must notify RCG (located at 216 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago IL 60606) either by

email at [email protected] or by calling Heather Krakora at (312) 873-

0727 prior to the close of business on Tuesday January 21st. We will then assign you to

an RCG broker who will service your account or, if you choose, we will move or close

your account.

We invite you to call our office at (312) 795-7545 at any time with questions you may

have regarding this change.

Sincerely,

RCG Compliance
          Last edited by bce111; 01-15-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

i just transferred my acct to RCG directly, so they become ur broker as well, very simple, all i did is just sign a acct transfer form, and yes u can still use ninjatrader connect via continuum

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
            I've been with RCG at Mirus. I withdrew my funds last week, but didn't close my account. Just received this email from RCG yesterday. I'm going to ask them which introducing brokers they work with that offer NinjaTrader for a platform. Does anyone know off hand?

January 14, 2014

Dear Mirus Futures Customer:

As you are aware, your account was introduced to Rosenthal Collins Group (“RCG”), by

Mirus Futures LLC (“Mirus”), a registered independent introducing broker which is

located at 215 W. Ohio, Chicago, IL (312) 262-1227 (Contact: Eliot Wickersheimer). As

an independent introducing broker Mirus cleared its accounts through several registered

futures commission merchants (“FCMs”), including RCG and Dorman Trading LLC

(“Dorman”). However, Mirus is now a guaranteed introducing broker of Dorman, and so

must clear all of its accounts through Dorman.

Mirus plans to move your account from RCG to Dorman on or around close of business

January 21, 2014. If your account moves to Dorman, then Mirus would continue to be

your broker and would service your account, but your account would now be cleared by

Dorman, which is located at 141 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago IL 60604, (312) 341-

7041( Contact: Daniel Dorman).

If this is acceptable to you, you do not have to do anything. Your account will move to

Dorman and your account statements will be furnished by Dorman.

If you want your account to remain at RCG, transferred to another FCM, or closed, you

must notify RCG (located at 216 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago IL 60606) either by

email at [email protected] or by calling Heather Krakora at (312) 873-

0727 prior to the close of business on Tuesday January 21st. We will then assign you to

an RCG broker who will service your account or, if you choose, we will move or close

your account.

We invite you to call our office at (312) 795-7545 at any time with questions you may

have regarding this change.

Sincerely,

RCG Compliance

Comment

I just sent this email to RCG:

Hi,

I received this email yesterday in regard to my account with you when Mirus Futures was the introducing broker. And I knew a few days ago that they had become a guaranteed introducing broker of Dorman. What I'm wondering about is which introducing brokers you work with that offer NinjaTrader as a trading platform. I'm just exploring my options and am looking at different brokers, trading platforms, data feeds, clearing, commissions, etc. I was really more than upset with the debacle created by Mirus the last few weeks. Thanks very much for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Foamposite View Post
                i just transferred my acct to RCG directly, so they become ur broker as well, very simple, all i did is just sign a acct transfer form, and yes u can still use ninjatrader connect via continuum
                Continuum doesn't work for me as I trade TF on ICE which I believe they don't offer.

Comment

I guess they'll have a hard time being too specific answering my question. As they have "clearing relationships with over 150 brokers around the world." That's one reason I chose them originally. They're solid and dependable. http://www.rcgdirect.com/Services-Broker-Services.aspx

Comment

Cannon trading did approach me, they also clear thru RCG, i havent really research on them tho, but since all i need is to sign a single piece transfer form to remain at RCG i choose just go with RCG directly.

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
                    I guess they'll have a hard time being too specific answering my question. As they have "clearing relationships with over 150 brokers around the world." That's one reason I chose them originally. They're solid and dependable. http://www.rcgdirect.com/Services-Broker-Services.aspx

Comment

I received several emails in response to my email from several people at RCG and they responded very quickly. I'm going to talk to a broker tomorrow and I'll let you know what he has to say. I'm imagining they'll try to sign me up with them. But I want to know about margins, commissions, etc. As I mentioned before I have an account with AMP now too.

Mirus is the one that really left us hanging. They created a huge mess, and not only didn't clean it up for weeks, and still haven't cleaned it up, but led us right into the middle of it. Their actions could become a textbook example of how not to create a crisis and how not to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foamposite View Post
                        Cannon trading did approach me, they also clear thru RCG, i havent really research on them tho, but since all i need is to sign a single piece transfer form to remain at RCG i choose just go with RCG directly.
                        Check what they charge to clear through RCG via Cannon Trading. I was about to sign up with them for Ninja via CQG and RCG until they told me that RCG themselves charged an extra $.60 over what I was quoted for Rithmic clearing through Vision.

Not saying you'll get the same deal or that my deal was actually wrong, but verify your costs if you want to clear through RCG via Cannon.

Comment

I was told yesterday by my new broker at RCG that my margin and trading cost will stay the same as it was with Mirus

Comment

Originally posted by Eminigrid View Post
                            I was told yesterday by my new broker at RCG that my margin and trading cost will stay the same as it was with Mirus
                            Good to know. I'm guessing RCG or maybe RJO is matching numbers of what Mirus charged, even if they wouldn't offer that to new customers coming in through a new IB.

Comment

no more free ninja at rcg

mail from rcg:
                              Any broker at RCG will require an updated version of NT

Comment

Originally posted by Eminigrid View Post
                                Are you with RCG doing this? The senior account rep I talked to said the commissions and fees would remain the same as they were at Mirus, but the margins would be set at 25% of the exchange minimums. This would make some margins lower, but most of them would be higher. TF was over twice as much.

Also he said they don't offer Rithmic, but offer Continuum with NinjaTrader. When I mentioned that ICE and Eurex wasn't offered with Mirus connection of Continuum with Ninja, he said he wasn't sure about other brokers, but they did offer these exchanges through Continuum.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post wzgy0920  
                                Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post wzgy0920