Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Credits and Static Super DOM

If I purchase TT Credits to enable the Static Super DOM in NinjaTrader 7

What happens in the following scenarios while connected to my brokers server ?

1. Using the Static Super DOM I place and execute a trade using the Sim101 account. Is my TT Credit debited with that simulated trade execution ?

2. Using Chart Trader, I place and execute a live trade in my broker account. Is my TT Credit balance debited for that trade execution even though the Static Super DOM was not used to place the trade ?

3. Using an automatic Strategy, the Strategy executes a live trade in my broker account. Is my TT Credit balance debited for that trade execution ?

Essentially what I am asking is NinjaTrader 7 smart enough to differentiate between trades executed using the Static Super DOM and those executed using other means such as Chart Trader and automatic Strategies ?

Hello pt-emini,

Thank you for your post.

Any orders within the Sim101 account would not use a TT credit. Any order within a live account, regardless of the window which the order originates from, would use TT credits.

If other questions come up please let me know.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the clarification Kyle.

One more question if I may: If I were to run out of TT credits, can I continue trading, placing new live orders using NinjaTrader ? In this case I assume the Static Super DOM would be disabled until I refreshed my TT credit balance, but I could continue trading my account using other order entry means (i.e. Dynamic DOM, Chart Trader...) ?

Comment

Hello,

Your account would not accept additional orders through any window until additional credits were added to the account in this scenario.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just for my clarification, In the case where I have run out of credits at some point in time, so my TT credit balance is zero. I then disconnect from my broker account and exit NinjaTrader and turn off the computer, and then come back the next day and restart NinjaTrader and reconnect to my broker account, I would still be blocked from placing any trades the next day ?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the follow up.

In this example, yes you would still be blocked from placing trades. You would need to ensure that you have added TT Credits to your account.
            Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Ryan. Appreciate your patience in helping me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
              7 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post gbourque