Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused with log message

Hello,
    I recently moved to AMP and started using CQG datafeed for the first time. I have automated trading strategies that place trade based on certain rules.
    I was looking at the log yesterday evening and found a message saying 'Automated Trading Disabled' at 6:59PM.

But at the same time I can go to the strategies tab and activate any strategies that I have. I am confused because of the log message. I am attaching a part of my log file for yesterday.

My question is: Will my automated strategies be able to place the trade or not?

I reached out to AMP and received the following response:

------------------------------------------------------

The error message you have received is coming from the front end and not from our CQG servers. We do not have the ability to turn on or off your automated trading algorithms. The only control we have over your account is liquidating positions due to margin calls or blocking the account due to insufficient funds.

If your account is in good state meaning plenty of funds and no margin calls the issue you are getting seems to be a front end error message. Since you are using unique strategies I would suggest emailing the log files over to [email protected] to provide some clarification on why those error messages are showing up.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.
    Attached Files

Hello pandyav,

This message just lets you know the state of the "AT Interface", and will display in the log tab if that option is changed or NinjaTrader is started up.

This will not effect any of your Automated Strategies that you have inside of NinjaTrader like the Strategies tab. This will only effect NinjaTrader if you trade signals are from another program.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks JC

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Sparkyboy, Today, 10:57 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Sparkyboy  
      Started by TheMarlin801, 10-13-2020, 01:40 AM